Range of services:
General Powers of Attorney
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Health and Welfare
- Property & Financial Affairs
- Registration of existing Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection applications
- Worried that a Power of Attorney is being abused?
Our team are members of both the Solicitors for the Elderly and the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, we are therefore able to offer specialised advice in a practical no-nonsense manner.
For clients who are less mobile we are happy to offer home visits so that instructions can be taken in an environment in which you are comfortable. These are important documents so we will never rush you to make a decision. Our main focus is to ensure that you fully understand matters and that it is your wishes we are giving effect to.
Why Choose Hattens?
Our staff are friendly, approachable and caring.
The advice given will be clearly explained without the legal jargon.
Our clients best interests always come first.
We have been serving our local community for over 100 years.