Hattens have a long standing history of specialising in Agricultural Law. This wealth of experience enables us to help and advise you on a full range of agricultural matters including:
- Food and environmental business
- Freehold sales and purchases
- Agricultural tenancies
- Service and boundary disputes
- Wayleave agreements
- Contractual farming matters
- Advice regarding agricultural and business property relief
We work closely with specialist accountants and land agents, to keep ourselves and our clients fully appraised of farming and environmental legislation changes and related matters.
Why Choose Hattens?
Our staff are friendly, approachable and caring.
The advice given will be clearly explained without the legal jargon.
Our clients best interests always come first.
We have been serving our local community for over 100 years.