We have been serving the local community for over 100 years and have a long standing history of specialising in Agricultural Law.
This wealth of experience enables us to help and advise you on a full range of agricultural matters including:
- Food and environmental business
- Freehold sales and purchases
- Agricultural tenancies
- Service and boundary disputes
- Wayleave agreements
- Contractual farming matters
- Advise regarding agricultural and business property relief
We work closely with specialist accountant and land agents to keep ourselves and our clients fully abreact of farming and environmental legislation changes and related matters.
Why choose Hattens
Our staff are friendly & approachable
The advice given will be explained without legal jargon
Our clients best interest comes first
We have been serving the local community for over 100 years